Life Of Canton

A better life in Guangzhou|Canton Local Resource Guide

Guide to Shenzhen-Hong Kong Border Crossings

For many expats living in Shenzhen, crossing the border to Hong Kong is something of a regular occurrence. Depending on what type of visa you are on, you may be required to exit Mainland China every 30 days, or indeed you may be able to come and go as you please. For expats living and working in Shenzhen, the most obvious choice is to cross one of the several land or sea borders and head to Hong Kong. Many people just do a quick u-turn and head straight back through China customs, whilst others may spend a couple of days taking advantage of shopping and leisure opportunities.

Copyright 2009 Powered By Tom Real Estate
service Co.Ltd. All Rights Reserved. 粤ICP备09196582